We are a Data Controller of your information. If you'd like to learn more about GDPR and your
rights under GDPR, please read the GDPR guide.
MassMedia Group legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this
we collect the information:
- MassMedia Group needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given MassMedia Group permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in MassMedia Group legitimate interests MassMedia
Group needs to comply with the law
MassMedia Group will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the
necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection
rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want
it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent