You’ve just found
a reliable technology partner for your startup
About 90% of startups end in failure. Disappointing statistics, but do not rush to give up. The good news is that we know how to get into the remaining 10%. To do this, your startup needs a strict plan of actions regarding IT-related questions as well as professional developers to bring it to life. We can provide both.
We have already made more than 30 startups possible, and we are aimed to keep up the pace.
Our services include:
Massmedia Group is a company
that helps startups to succeed
We will highlight your idea, be sure about it!
advantages and guaranties
always in touch
Custom software solutions
that really solve problems
We’re not trying to look like some Jack-of-all-trades. We simply combine our expertise with gigabytes of knowledge and honestly say what we are ready to deal with. Fields we work with include:
with clients around the world.
Many of them are ready to vouch for us.
Defero is a service that allows authorised users to receive a report on financial activity. The report is updated on a monthly basis using a statistical and objective assessment. During registration, user undergoes a two-step registration procedure, which first confirms identity through authorization in the bankID system, and then adds a phone number and password to the system.This way it's possible to register only 1 time and only under a real name. After the log in procedure clients can see their own Score, as well as the average Score in the place of living in particular and in Norway in general. The user can also view the dynamics of the Score during the selected period, as well as see the statistics of income and expenses.
A SaaS platform which helps companies and lawyers solve their legal problems. Sket provides a way to automate the creation of advanced legal documents, liberating matter intake and client information exchange from email, and offering subscription based legal service models. They also provide an innovative way to automate legal process outsourcing offerings and volume claims, which allow your firm to deliver solutions for online legal process outsourcing, or make volume claims handling a reality.
Inkasso - is a system for employees of financial companies which helps them account for debtors of banks and other institutions. The system allows them to contain and manage various types of data about debtors, track payments, send messages and create reports. It has the ability to synchronize with banks, insurance organizations and mail services and import data from .xls or .csv files. Inkasso's functional features include implementation with single page application approach, AMD API which allows to download additional scripts if needed, and more.